Monday, April 6, 2015

Introducing - Me!

I want to introduce myself.  I'm "Lola, the Bookplug Pug", and I'm here to offer some cool suggestions about which books you absolutely need to read!  I'm also PR Agent to LK Kelley, author of the White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy.  Since LK introduced me on her @lkkelley1 Twitter account, I've had all kinds of positive feedback!  I want to thank all of you who liked my Tweets on her account, and this caused me to do my own blogs! 

Lola, the Book Plug Pug

I'll plug LK Kelley's book series later, but I urge you to give them a try before I do!  Werewolves, Vampires, Elves, a famous, Mythological god and his buddy, along with an alien villain keep this book series moving in an effort to find the villain, before the supernatural races are destroyed, and darkness prevails. It is adult in its content, written for older women and men from 18 and up, with great backstories of each of the main characters you will love to love, and love to hate!  A surprising thing happened to LK, when  only women, 18 and older - even to 65 and older, but MEN took up the book, and loved it!  LK Kelley takes the stereotypes of these paranormal creatures to a whole new level!  It's an awesome book series, as attested to by real readers of the books. You can find all about The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy simply by clicking on the link under my mug above!  Maybe I should call myself Lola, the Bookplug Pug with a Mug?  Naaaaaah!  


Now.  Ready for my first book plug?  

NOTE:  I don't like to give anything away about books, so I'll give you some ideas about what they     are about.  If you want to read my suggestions, buy the book I'm plugging this week!



I loved it! I'm very familiar with most everything TL has written, but it's the first time I read a story that wove it all together! The characters are loveable, some hateable, but I loved how she showed the truth about greed and betrayal in the book. Combine all of that in a story about time and the grid of energy surrounding the Earth at equal distances - positive and negative with time travel, and you have a group of people that are like family. And, then, combine that with the amazing possibility of going from mortal to immortal, you have an amazing story that keeps you enthralled until the end. And I loved how she actually ended the book! It's not often I feel satisfied with an ending, but this one does! Great going, TL!
TL's book is a great way to spend a lazy afternoon with a glass of wine (white of course ;) ) or a cappuccino - my favorite! If you love time travel, mythology that comes true, and an amazing ride, then you will need to read, TL's The Devil's Graveyards!

Next week, I'll be plugging Sala Dieb's "The Novel World of Angela Crown".  Just WAIT for it!  

And, PLEASE! I'd love to hear your feedback, too!  Let me know if you like my very own Blog that LK Kelley decided I could write! 


No comments:

Post a Comment